Kingman Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist or Non Invasive Cardiology
$50,000 Starting Bonus
Our client is seeking an employed Cardiologist you will be working with other highly skilled professionals in a setting that provides highly-technical and specialized services to our community. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center has almost 2,000 employees, over 300 physicians/allied health professionals, and 150 volunteers.
Our client is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, it is Arizona’s first rural teaching hospital, a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, and provides a full continuum of highly technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our growing community.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time Off
- 403b and 457b with matching contributions
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site Learning/Child Care Center
- Recognized as a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) which benefits some Physicians and Advanced Practitioners with federal and state funded student loan forgiveness programs. For more information please go to:
- Perform professional medical services in the examination, diagnosis, care and treatment of patients, within the parameters of experience and professional training. Provide appropriate patient instruction and/or consultation with family or significant other, as needed.
- Record examination, diagnosis, and treatment notes that meet record documentation requirements. Provide clearly written orders and be available to nursing staff for direction, support and clarification of the medical plan of care.
- For those patients whose medical needs are beyond our scope of services, make patient referrals to appropriate specialty services, such as diagnostic services, social services and consultative services, as arranged in protocols; consult with clinic manager regarding available specialty services.
- Attend Medical Staff Meetings as designated.
- Comply with all regulatory, organizational, and departmental statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Review and revise clinic policies, procedures and protocols to ensure medical appropriateness and regulatory compliance.
- Work in collaboration with referring providers and other specialists to promote optimal multi-specialty care and service c
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree from an accredited medical school
- Successful completion of residency program in area of specialty
- BC / BE
- Must possess a current license to practice medicine in the state of Arizona and DEA
- Must be able to read Nuclear Studies and competent in echocardiography