Cardiologist Non-Invasive MD/DO
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiologist to join a growing multi-specialty group practice with access to a full -service acute care community hospital in Northeastern Ohio, near Painesville. Become part of the Center for Heart Care, which delivers state-of-the-art heart care you would expect from a big-city medical facility with the benefits of a community hospital.
• Type of Job: Full-Time Permanent
• Education: Graduate of an accredited
• Residency: Successful completion of
residency training in an ACGME
accredited Internal Medicine/Cardiology
or Interventional Residency Program
• Licensure: MD or DO licensed by the
Ohio Board of Medical Examiners
• Certifications: Board Certified/Eligible in
Cardiology or Interventional Cardiology
by ABMS; Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) certified by AHA; must
obtain and maintain medical staff
membership and appropriate privileges;
must be eligible as a provider for
Medicare/Medicaid and other Federal
Health programs; meet qualifications to participate in hospital’s programs as it relates to malpractice and other liability coverage.
Experience: New Grads (2024 fellows), and candidates holding an H1B visa will be considered
• Skills: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; ability to use professional approach to solving during stressful situations; communication with others that reflects a positive attitude and enthusiasm; behavior that exemplifies organizational philosophy.
• Affiliated with a Nationally Recognized Health System, which includes 18 hospitals, 220+ outpatient locations, 6,026 beds and 20 patient centered institutes located throughout the nation; Newsweek ranked No. 2 among the world’s best hospitals in 2019, based on recommendations from medical experts, patient survey results and key quality medical performance indicators.
• Opportunity to Join group of 3 Cardiologists and 1 NP within local Cardiac Care/ Heart and Vascular Institute with service reach population of 100,000 patients and approx. 35,000 Emergency Room visits/yr
• Access to a 234-bed acute care community hospital with full service to the region including 8 outpatient locations, and 5 community health centers; State-of-the-art facilities include a Cardiovascular Recovery Unit, Cath Lab and Echo/Stress Lab On-site, Rehab Services and fully integrated EMR and new office space.
• Salary: Generous Package -dependent upon level of experience
• Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision-, wellness-, short- and long-term disability.
• Additional Benefits offered include: 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Relocation Allowance and Sign-On Bonus Negotiable
• Medical Malpractice Insurance
• Education and CME Allowance
• Generous PTO in addition to Holidays