Full Time Dentist Job in Normon, OK
Dentist Opportunity DDS or DMD
We have an opportunity for a general dentist working in a large Community Health Center located about an 1.4 hrs south of Norman Oklahoma. Candidate should be able to work M-TH 7:30 to 6 pm and Fridays 7:30- 11:30 am on Fridays. Our client offers excellent pay starting between 140k-160k depending on experience and will sponsor visa candidates.
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the state.
- Graduate of formal accredited school of dentistry.
- Working knowledge of the diagnosis and treatment of dental and oral diseases.
- Working knowledge of preventive dentistry .
- Skill in oral operative techniques.
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement- 401k with 5% company match
- Paid Time off- accrues starting first day of employment
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid CME
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Repayment and more