Our client a physician-owned practice, near Green Bay Wisconsin is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist.
We offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, flexible spending options, and life insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a company match, generous PTO, and paid holidays.
Partnership position for BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist practicing at our Medical Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Unique practice opportunity in a physician owned hospital
- Call responsibility equal to partners.
- 12 weeks vacation.
- Home workstation provided with mix of onsite coverage and remote reading.
- Rewarding practice environment with interesting case mix.
- Focus on quality and service over volume and productivity.
- Strong practice relationships with referring MD’s and hospital administration.
- Outstanding compensation and benefit package.
Green Bay is an affordable, safe, family friendly, convenient city with a variety of desirable public and private schools and a strong local economy. Enjoy Packers games and easy access to outdoor activities including upper peninsula Michigan, Great Lakes, and Door County, WI. Chicago and O’Hare airport are less than 3 hours’ drive. Milwaukee 1 hour 40 min. Numerous connecting regional jet flights from Green Bay airport to O’Hare, Detroit, and Minneapolis.
- M.D. BC/BE Radiologist
- Fellowship training required
- Current residents and fellows encouraged to apply
Every provider is an equally valued professional, and each bears responsibility toward the achievement of optimal outcomes for our patients. Our model attracts and retains the best-trained providers by rewarding quality, dedication, and initiative.