Full Time Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner Job in Southern, OR
ENDOCRINOLOGY NP/PA OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTHERN OREGON!
Our client is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our Endocrinology team in beautiful Southern Oregon. This is a replacement position where the ideal candidate will have some experience as an Endocrinology NP/PA, however, is willing to train. A new NP that previously worked as an Endocrine Nurse will also be considered. This individual will join a collaborative team of two physicians, one Physician Assistant, Medical Assistants, and a Practice Manager.
This candidate will treat most patients with Diabetes Management including Type I and Type II diabetes, patients on insulin pumps and multi dose insulin injections and the many meters and continuous glucose monitors available. A smaller number of established patients with non-diabetic endocrine conditions such as hypothyroidism and osteoporosis. This position is 100% outpatient.
· Annual Base Salary of 110,000 – 120,000
· Starting year 2: Performance Incentives of up to $20,000 per year
· Up to $10,000 in Signing Bonus
· Up to $10,000 in Relocation Assistance
· $3,000 annual CME Allowance
· 240 hours of authorized time off per year (30 days)
· Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
· Excellent Retirement Benefits
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities in a safe, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.