Full Time Endocrinology Physician Job in Tampa Bay, FL
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinology Provider to join a physician-owned, physician-led, multispecialty clinic near Tampa Bay, Florida. Step into an established endocrinology practice alongside 1 physician and 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner with support of Specialized Nursing, Diabetic Education and Nutrition Services. You will also become part of the larger team of over 360 specialty and primary care providers all working together to meet the needs of a growing community.
Position: Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinology MD or DO
- Ability to examine, diagnose, and treat or recommend courses of treatment for adult diseases, with emphasis on disorders of the endocrine system and metabolism in the outpatient practice, inpatient consults as preferred.
- Must do Thyroid Biopsies
- Will advise, order, and perform appropriate tests and interpret results.
- Discuss diagnoses with patient, explain treatment options, and provide advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Will carry out follow-up appointments, monitor patient progress, adjust treatment plans and medications, update patient records, and make referrals as needed.
- Remain up to date on current best practices, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Attain timely completion of patient encounter documentation and billing.
Starting Salary: Very Competitive with STRONG BONUS POTENTIAL.
Bonus: Productivity bonus plan in year one and full productivity plan in year two and beyond. This group also offers a buy-in to the practice after three years which allows you to participate in Ancillary Service Bonuses and Real Estate opportunities.
Call: Phone Calls Only and call is very light; hospitalist coverage for hospitalizations
Location: One Office Location- Point of Care Testing On-site
- Physician Owned- Physician Lead- YOU CONTROL YOUR PRACTICE!
- Partnership Track
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Florida State License Preferred or Ability to Obtain
- Up to $7500 in Re-location Assistance
- $1500/year in CME allowance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Competitive Benefit Package
- 20 days paid time off + Holidays