Full Time Family Medicine Physician Job in Sacramento , CA
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician who will be primarily responsible for providing quality medical care to assigned patients in an outpatient Community Healthcare setting, conducting physical examinations; making diagnoses and prescribing medical and rehabilitative treatment.
Primary Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive medical services to Center patients.
- Provide oral and written health education to Center patients and their families,
- productivity standards in order to sustain fiscal viability while maintaining high quality medical care.
- Answer messages and sign off on clinical reports (consults, lab, x-rays, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Attend continuing education programs and provide evidence of necessary education completion to upgrade medical skills and maintain licensing requirements..
- Candidate must be board certified or eligible in Internal or Family Medicine
- Fully licensed to practice in the state of California with no restrictions
- Current DEA certificate.
- Current BLS
- Russian, Farsi, Pashto/Pushto or Spanish speaking preferred