Full Time Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Job in Huntington Park, CA
Family Nurse Practitioner* or *Physician Assistant*
Currently seeking a compassionate, mission-oriented Spanish Speaking (preferred) Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Physician Assistant (PA) for an opportunity with a non-profit community health clinic in the Los Angeles, CA area. The ideal candidate will possess a valid unrestricted CA FNP or PA license.
*Compensation and Benefits of the Family Nurse Practitioner*
* Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year, commensurate with experience
* Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
* Malpractice coverage provided
* Full benefits including, health, dental, vision, and 403(b), CMEs
* *Loan Repayment*
* Holidays Off
*Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner*
* Provide quality health care to an indigent and culturally diverse population.
* Provide a full spectrum of family practice services.
* Perform procedures including basic wound care and laceration repair.
* Record physical findings and formulate a plan and prognosis based on the patient’s condition.
* Perform other nursing duties as required.
H1B Visa Support