Full Time Family Medicine Physician Job in Milford, MA
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine MD/DO Opportunity
We are currently looking for a dedicated primary care physician who wants to work in a supportive environment where they can build a meaningful practice. Our clinical team works together to deliver quality medical care and services, manage health disparities amidst acute chronic illnesses, and make a significant impact on the health of the diverse communities we serve
We offer full-time and part-time schedules, and welcome all experience levels. We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package. Physicians qualify for HRSA loan repayment.
We provide outpatient-only medical services, as well as perform other duties in accordance with funding agency requirements and contractual agreements. Our clinical teams are comprised of family physicians, internists, pediatricians and advanced practitioners working in tandem with other clinical and support staff to provide quality care. We also have medical interpreters on site and utilize telephonic interpreters as needed. .
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhering to the established preventative health standards according to Practice Standards, manage and maintain a program of comprehensive health for assigned patients to include preventive medicine, chronic disease management, and community health.
- Provide supportive and definitive care to patients with primary care appropriate medical conditions, based on documented and demonstrated proficiency.
- Prepares and reviews medical histories and obtains data through interviews. Examines patients, formulates diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing. Interprets examination findings and test results, and implements treatment plans.
- Provide medical care to patients with acute medical problems, chronic illness, or requesting preventive health services. Evaluates, diagnoses, treats and makes appropriate use of diagnostic testing and consultation.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists. Participate in other care procedures according to training and demonstrated ability.
- Prescribes and assesses effectiveness of pharmaceuticals, other medications and treatment regimens as appropriate for patient medical conditions.
- Provide evening clinic and Saturday clinic coverage according to a schedule approved by the Medical Director. Participates in after hour call and hospital coverage on a rotating basis according to the schedule assigned by the Medical Director.
- MA Board of Registration to practice medicine
- Completion of a Family Medicine Residency program
- Board Certification in Family Medicine within 1 year of Residency completion
- Graduate of an accredited medical school (M.D. or D.O.)
One year of post full licensure experience in the practice of medicine or osteopathic medicine
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- $3,000 CME allowance, plus one paid week off to attend courses
- Generous time off policy, including 4 weeks of paid vacation and 11 paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance plus tail