Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician
About Us: Our client is a leading healthcare organization dedicated to providing high-quality medical care to our community. We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician to join our team near the Huntsville Alabama area. Our mission is to deliver exceptional patient care with a focus on preventative medicine, health promotion, and overall well-being.
As a Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician you will play a crucial role in delivering comprehensive healthcare services to our patients. You will diagnose and treat a wide range of medical conditions, promote health maintenance, and provide personalized care to individuals of all ages. Your commitment to patient-centered care and your expertise in internal medicine or family medicine will contribute to the overall well-being of our community.
- Conduct thorough medical evaluations, examinations, and assessments.
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Provide preventive care, health screenings, and vaccinations.
- Manage patients’ chronic conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, and more.
- Offer counseling on lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and exercise.
Medical Records and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records.
- Document patient encounters, diagnoses, treatments, and progress notes in compliance with medical standards and regulations.
Collaboration and Consultation:
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including nurses, specialists, and allied health staff, to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Consult with specialists when necessary and facilitate referrals.
- Educate patients and their families about their medical conditions, treatment options, and preventive measures.
- Empower patients to actively participate in their healthcare decisions.
- Follow evidence-based guidelines and best practices to deliver high-quality care.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes.
Continuing Medical Education:
- Stay current with medical advancements and industry trends.
- Engage in ongoing professional development and educational activities.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited medical school.
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- State medical license and DEA registration.
- Strong clinical skills with a commitment to evidence-based practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy, compassion, and a patient-centered approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a healthcare team.
- Commitment to maintaining patient confidentiality and ethical standards.
- Experience in a clinical setting is preferred but not required for entry-level candidates.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Continuing medical education opportunities.
- Generous paid time off and vacation days.
- Professional liability insurance coverage.
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment