Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
We are looking for a licensed nurse practitioner to join our growing team of medical professionals to work outpatient Primary Care clinic. Your duties will include recording patients’ medical histories, performing physical exams, administering diagnostic tests, and creating patient care plans. You will also administer treatment and observe patients’ functioning over time.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Performing physical exams and patient observations.
- Recording patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- Masters degree from an accredited nursing program.
- NP licensed in the state of NY
- Full Benefits and competitive Salary