Family Practice Physician
Our client a Non-Profit Federally Qualified Healthcare Center located in Central Massachusetts is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician who is looking to serve the underserved. We strive to provide compassionate care regardless of income or insurance status to everyone who walks through our doors, including low income, underinsured, uninsured, publicly housed, and homeless populations.
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine (MD or DO)
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine
- ACLS or CPR/AED certified.
- Current DEA, DEA-X and Massachusetts Controlled Substance licensure for prescriptive authority
- Eligible for unrestricted health center and hospital privileges at facilities utilized by the health center.
- Generous vacation and personal time for eligible employees
- Sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% paid Life insurance/AD&D
- 100% paid Long-Term disability.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts on travel and entertainment!
- Discounts on cell phone service, computer purchases, and more!
- College Tuition Rewards/CMEs