Family Medicine MD/DO
Our client is Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice Family Practice Physician to join a community health clinic near Melbourne Florida. Come join a growing practice with 100% outpatient-only focus.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses, preventive care, performing physical exams including well woman exams and other routine checkups, health-risk assessments, and other baseline screening tests, immunizations, as well as, personalized counseling as it relates to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and/or further disease progression.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Florida State License Preferred or Ability to Obtain
- $1500/year in CME allowance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Competitive Benefit Package
- 20 days paid time off + Holidays