Family Medicine Physician MD/DO
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to be part of an outstanding group of physicians with an interest in developing patient-centered outpatient and hospital practices.
- Type of Job: Full-Time Permanent Position
- Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school in the United States; Foreign Medical Graduates
- must pass US Medical Licensing Exams (USMLEx3), Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical
- Graduates (ECFTMG) certification followed by enrollment in an approved Residency or Fellowship
- Residency: Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Family Medicine Program
- Licensure: MD or DO licensed by the Ohio Board of Medical Examiners
- Certifications: Board Certified/Eligible in Family Practice by ABMS; Basic Life Support (BLS) and/or Advanced Life Support certified by AHA.
Experience: Accepting experienced candidates as well as New Grads (2024 Fellows); H1B Visa candidates
and J1 Visa for Satellite Clinic Skills: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; ability to use professional approach to solving during stressful situations; communication with others that reflects a positive attitude and enthusiasm; behavior that exemplifies organizational philosophy.
Practice Details- work with a team of 21 Primary Care physicians located in 5 different family health
centers across the area; access to a full range of employed and affiliated specialists for patient referrals
(40+ providers) in addition to a fully trained staff in a high volume office setting; access to fully integrated
EMR (EPIC) and reasonable call schedule (No Nursing Home Calls); Hospitalists will Service Inpatient Care
Salary- Up to $300,000 guaranteed Salary for up to 3 years; followed by Productivity Based Compensation
- Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision-, wellness-, short- and long-term
- Additional Benefits offered include: 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance,
- flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Relocation Allowance and Sign-On Bonus and Real Estate Bonus Negotiable
- Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
- Medical Malpractice Insurance to Include Tail Coverage
- Education and CME Allowance