Family Medicine MD/DO North Carolina
Our client is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine for its flagship regional medical center located near New Bern NC. Come join a culture of excellence that connects our patients to the same level of care that is usually found at larger medical centers while maintaining a friendly, community feel throughout our facilities. WE offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees as well as benefits to part time plus and part time employees.
Diagnose, treat and manage diseases and conditions that affect the general well being of adult men and women. Duties will include, but not be limited to: performing examinations, ordering and interpreting diagnostic and screening tests, prescribing and ordering medication as appropriate for patients’ medical conditions, and referring patients for further care as clinically appropriate.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid time off (PTO): A generous number of days are accrued to use for sickness, vacation and holidays. You may use the time as you wish.
- PTO payback: At the end of the fiscal year, full-time and part-time plus employees can sell back up to 80 PTO hours in excess of 80 hours. Employees must use 40 hours of PTO each year.
- Group life insurance: Maximum benefit is up to 1 times your annual salary for the employee, $10,000 for a spouse and $5,000 per eligible dependent child. Coverage (employee, spouse and dependent) are free for full-time employees the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Dental insurance: Offered to full-time employees on the first of the month upon completion of six months of employment. Coverage for your family is available for a nominal fee.
- Optional life insurance: Up to four times your annual salary not to exceed $550,000. This benefit is available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Retirement program: Contributions are equal to 6 percent of base salary per quarter after four years of continuous, full-time employment.
- Flex spending account: Benefit is available to full-time and part-time plus employees. Pre-taxed dollars may be used to pay for qualified expenses.
- Educational assistance: Up to $1,500 per year after 1 year of employment.
- 457 (tax-sheltered annuity): All employees are immediately eligible to participate in a voluntary savings plan for retirement.
- 529 college savings plan: All employees are immediately eligible to participate in a voluntary college savings plan.
- 403(b) (tax-sheltered annuity): Available immediately to all employees. For full-time and part-time plus, we will contribute 2 percent match if the employee contributes at least 3 percent, after 1 year of service.