Family Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking a compassionate, mission-oriented Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for an opportunity with a non-profit community health clinic in Oklahoma. The ideal candidate will possess a valid unrestricted Oklahoma FNP license.
*Compensation and Benefits of the Family Nurse Practitioner*
* Salary: $110,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year, commensurate with experience
* Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
* Malpractice coverage provided
* Full benefits including, health, dental, vision, and 403(b), CMEs
* *Loan Repayment*
* Holidays Off
*Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner*
* Provide quality health care to an indigent and culturally diverse population.
* Provide a full spectrum of family practice services.
* Perform procedures including basic wound care and laceration repair.
* Record physical findings and formulate a plan and prognosis based on the patient’s condition.
* Perform other nursing duties as required.