FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN
Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Family Practice Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
Our client is a non-profit community health center within Horry County, we strive to offer exceptional health services and deliver quality, compassionate care to everyone. We provide a wide range of affordable health and support services for every family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center’s health care plan and to ensure quality of service; to assist with development of the Center’s health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, HIPAA, Corporate Compliance and CLIA standards are adhered to.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- To qualify this candidate must have successfully completed residency training and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in a primary care specialty, such as Family Practice, Pediatrics or OB/GYN
- HIV Certification a plus
- Must be willing to get MAT waiver
- Experience in Women’s Health a plus
- Successfully completed medical training at a four year accredited medical school and received a M.D. or D.O. degree
- Possess appropriate hospital privileges, if required, be “public health” oriented, and be a full time Center employee.
Full time position offering competitive salary, benefits, and 403b retirement plan with match.
We offers benefits such as:
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance. Health Benefits start on the 1st of the month following the start date.
- Employer matched 403B Retirement Plan.
- Paid Vacation time, Sick time, & Holiday’s. As well as paid qualifying Administrative Leave.
- Employer Paid Health Benefits: Life / AD&D Policies, Short/Long Term Disability, and an Employee Assistant Plan.