Family Medicine Physician
Our client is a leading healthcare provider dedicated to delivering high-quality, compassionate care to individuals and families living near Fairbanks Alaska. We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Family Medicine Physician to join our dynamic team and play a key role in providing comprehensive primary care services to our diverse patient population.
As a Family Medicine Physician you will be responsible for diagnosing and treating a wide range of acute and chronic medical conditions for patients of all ages, from infants to senior citizens. You will have the opportunity to build strong patient relationships and provide personalized, holistic healthcare to promote overall wellness and disease prevention.
- Conduct thorough medical histories, physical examinations, and assessments.
- Diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions and injuries.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests and imaging studies.
- Provide preventive care, including vaccinations and health screenings.
- Monitor and manage chronic illnesses, such as diabetes and hypertension.
- Educate patients and their families on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Offer lifestyle counseling, including nutrition and exercise recommendations.
- Explain treatment options and potential side effects to patients.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary healthcare team, including nurses, specialists, and support staff.
- Make referrals to specialists when necessary and coordinate patient care.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records (EMRs).
- Document patient encounters, diagnoses, treatments, and follow-up care.
- Adhere to evidence-based medicine and best practices.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and peer review.
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited medical school.
- Board certification or eligibility in Family Medicine.
- Valid medical license in Alaska.
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) registration.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan (401(k) or equivalent).
- Continuing medical education (CME) opportunities.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, and holidays).
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our patients and the community we serve!