Family Practice Physician Central Valley California
Our client is seeking a Primary Care MD/DO passionate about community health and family medicine and committed to working with underserved patient population. Clinicians whose experience has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to integrity, compassion, advocacy, respect and excellence.
What we offer:
- Modern facilities with state-of-the-art equipment serving the needs of culturally diverse populations
- Interdisciplinary approach to patient care
- Culture emphasizing our team members health and well being as much as our patients’
- Comprehensive compensation package, full malpractice coverage, great health benefits, 401k match & more
- Exceptional and fulfilling quality of life – Monday – Friday work schedule, paid holidays, PTO, CME, loan repayment options.
- Current license to practice Family Medicine or Internal Medicine in the State of California
- Current DEA Certificate
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Experienced in Primary Care (particularly those who have worked in Health Centers) are preferred
- The base pay range for this exempt position starts at $270,000.00 a year. Our competitive salaries are dependent on knowledge, skills and experience. The base pay does not include other forms of compensation and/or incentives.
In addition, our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan with match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- CME Stipend & Days
- Malpractice Insurance