Full Time Hematology and Oncology Physician Job in Painesville, OH
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Hematology/Oncology Physician to join a growing multi-specialty group practice in a Lakefront community, located in Northeastern Ohio. Be part of an outstanding group of physicians with an interest in developing patient-centered outpatient and hospital practices.
· Type of Job: Full-Time Permanent Position
· Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school in the United States; Foreign Medical Graduates must pass US Medical Licensing Exams (USMLEx3), Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates (ECFTMG) certification followed by enrollment in an approved Residency or Fellowship program.
· Residency: Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine/Hematology-Oncology program.
· Licensure: MD or DO licensed by the Ohio Board of Medical Examiners
· Certifications: Board Certified/Eligible in Hematology/Oncology by ABMS; Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by AHA; must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges; must be eligible as a provider for Medicare/Medicaid and other Federal Health programs; meet qualifications to participate in hospital’s programs as it relates to malpractice and other liability coverage.
Experience: Accepting experienced candidates as well as New Grads (2021 Fellows); H1B Visa candidates
· Skills: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; ability to use professional approach to solving during stressful situations; communication with others that reflects a positive attitude and enthusiasm; behavior that exemplifies organizational philosophy.
· Affiliated with a Nationally Recognized Health System, designed to streamline cancer care ensuring regional providers/patients have access to a collaborative range of services including multiple support groups, clinical trials, and internationally recognized cancer research with the latest advances in cancer treatment. If referrals are needed, travel is less than an hour away and care is coordinated with a multi-disciplinary team with 126 exam rooms and 98 treatment rooms. Newsweek ranked No. 2 among the world’s best hospitals in 2019, based on recommendations from medical experts, patient survey results and key quality medical performance indicators.
· Partner with Infusion Center/Hospital – a 234-bed acute care community with four satellite offices. The Oncology and Infusion Center is on-campus and staffed with 5 specialty trained nurses, open 7am-4:30 pm M-F, and includes 15 treatment chairs and 6 exam rooms with an on-site Pharmacy. 2020 averages included 35 new chemo patients per month with a total of 210 chemo treatments per month. In patient consults average 20 per month, with 10 of those being new patients. Radiation Oncology and Tumor Conference is on-site bimonthly.
· Partner with Physician Practice- Join a Cancer Care Team of 2 Hematology/Oncology physicians, on-site radiation oncology, oncology surgeons, radiologists, specialized oncologists (via phone), oncology certified nursing staff and a well-established referral base with 60+ providers including 20 in primary care; integrated electronic medical record (EPIC)
· Salary– Guaranteed Salary First and Second Year; Productivity Based Model beginning year 3 with bonus
· Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision-, wellness-, short- and long-term disability.
· Additional Benefits offered include: 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Relocation Allowance and Sign-On Bonus and Real Estate Bonus Negotiable
· Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
· Medical Malpractice Insurance to Include Tail Coverage
· Education and CME Allowance