Full Time Hospitalist Physician Job in Medford, OR
Hospitalist Opportunity in Southern Oregon!
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist to join an amazing team in beautiful Southern, Oregon. This is a full-time position with flexible block scheduling. Candidates must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine. You will be working in a smaller regional hospital (125 beds) with a Level III Trauma Center. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes.
- Partner with Strong Health System- community owned and physician lead health system, providing comprehensive health care services to more than 600,00 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California; includes three hospitals, three urgent care centers, a walk- in clinic and medical offices that offer a diverse range of services including primary care, labs, imaging and specialty clinics.
- Salary: $1581 per shift (minimum work requirement of 175 shifts per year)
- Year 2 : performance incentives of up to 16% of base salary
- Schedule: Block Scheduling
- Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision, wellness, short and long term disability 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- $25,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities in a safe, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.