Full Time Internal Medicine Physician Job in Madison, OH
If you are looking for quality of life and work than we are inviting you to join a growing multi-specialty group practice in a Lakefront community located in Northeastern Ohio. We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to be part of an outstanding group of physicians with an interest in developing patient-centered outpatient and hospital practices.
· Type of Job: Full-Time Permanent Position
· Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school in the United States; Foreign Medical Graduates must pass US Medical Licensing Exams (USMLEx3), Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates (ECFTMG) certification followed by enrollment in an approved Residency or Fellowship program.
· Residency: Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine program.
· Licensure: MD or DO licensed by the Ohio Board of Medical Examiners
· Certifications: Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine by ABMS; Basic Life Support (BLS) and/or Advanced Life Support certified by AHA; must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges; must be eligible as a provider for Medicare/Medicaid and other Federal Health programs; meet qualifications to participate in hospital’s programs as it relates to malpractice and other liability coverage.
Experience: Accepting experienced candidates as well as New Grads (2021 Fellows); H1B Visa candidates
· Skills: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; ability to use professional approach to solving during stressful situations; communication with others that reflects a positive attitude and enthusiasm; behavior that exemplifies organizational philosophy.
· Affiliated with a Nationally Recognized Health System, which includes 18 hospitals, 220+ outpatient locations, 6,026 beds and 20 patient centered institutes located throughout the nation; Newsweek ranked No. 2 among the world’s best hospitals in 2019, based on recommendations from medical experts, patient survey results and key quality medical performance indicators.
· Partner with Local Hospital – a 234-bed acute care community hospital with full service to the region including 8 outpatient locations, and 5 community-based health centers; 4,500 Admissions per year, approx. 35,000 Emergency Room visits, 4,500 Admissions per year; 8,500 total surgeries/yr; hospital is Fully Accredited by Joint Commission with national quality and safety recognition from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades.
· Practice Details- work with a team of 2 Internal Medicine physicians and a full range of employed and affiliated specialists for patient referrals (60+ providers, 21 of which are primary care) in addition to a fully trained staff in a high volume office setting; access to fully integrated EMR (EPIC) and reasonable call schedule (No Nursing Home Calls); Hospitalists will Service Inpatient Care
· Salary– Up to $300,000 guaranteed Salary for up to 3 years; followed by Productivity Based Compensation Model
· Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision-, wellness-, short- and long-term disability.
· Additional Benefits offered include: 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Relocation Allowance and Sign-On Bonus and Real Estate Bonus Negotiable
· Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
· Medical Malpractice Insurance to Include Tail Coverage
· Education and CME Allowance