Full Time Internal Medicine Physician Job in Davenport, IA
Our Client is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join an expanding service line into the area of Davenport, Iowa. Providers with a passion for geriatrics would be ideal. Join us in leading the way toward quality healthcare in the Midwest Region.
Position: Internal Medicine-Emphasis on Geriatrics
Responsibilities: This position provides comprehensive medical services for adult family members. Responsibilities include diagnosis and treatment of illness, preventive care, routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunizations, screening tests, and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Successful candidates will develop effective patient relationships with emphasis on individualized treatment plans for the management of acute and chronic illness according to medical guidelines. Opportunity for in-house referral within a large health system.
Starting Salary: Very Competitive with STRONG BONUS POTENTIAL.
Bonus: Revenue Based Bonus Potential + Quality Incentives
Location: Choice between Inpatient Hospital or Outpatient Healthplex
Call: Shared Equally
- Ideal Candidates will have a passion for Geriatrics
- Position is Flexible allowing 100% outpatient practice, or blend of Inpatient/Outpatient
- MD/DO with BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- Florida State License Preferred or Ability to Obtain
- Educational Loan Assistance- Negotiable
- Re-location Assistance
- CME allowance
- Competitive Benefit Package
- 4 weeks PTO