Neuro-hospitalist for Summer of 2023
In order to meet the increasing needs of the community and provide support for the advancement of a comprehensive Neurology Program, we are actively seeking a Board certified or Board eligible Neuro-hospitalist for the summer of 2023.
Position: Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist MD or DO. New Graduates are Welcome!
· Major focus on inpatient neurology admissions and consults and helping transition of care to an outpatient setting.
· Seeking a provider with strong neurologic diagnostic and treatment skills, especially as it relates to stroke management.
Strong interpersonal skills required to establish effective communication with patient and/or family.
Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
· Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness, quality of care and patient safety.
· Provides accurate and appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Support growth of neurology services at two area facilities and stroke-related research.
· Establish protocols for standardized neurological care across the continuum.
· Coordinates care with Hospitalist and/or Critical Care Intensivists as appropriate.
· Great team-oriented environment
Starting Salary: Very Competitive Salary.
Location: 2 area hospitals
Schedule: Block scheduling (7 on/7 off); Coordinated with team; Specialists work together to provide wide-ranging, seamlessly connected neurological care.
· BE/BC in Neurology
· Permanent, Full-Time Position
· Massachusetts State License Preferred or Ability to Obtain
· Re-location Assistance
· CME allowance
· Malpractice Insurance
· Competitive Benefit Package
· Paid time off + Holidays