Full Time Neurology Physician Job in Plano , TX
Neurology MD/DO Opportunity near Dallas TX
Our client is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a well established Private practice near Dallas TX. Candidate should be experienced in conducting in-depth Neurological Examinations, ability to perform diagnostic tests, including Computed Axial Tomography (CAT) scan, MRI/MRA, Lumbar Puncture, EEG, EMG/NCV, and Sleep Studies (polysomnogram, home sleep testing, Multiple Sleep Latency Test, Maintenance of Certification Test). Candidate must be able to manage, diagnose, and treat neurological problems or neurological conditions with the nervous system including diseases of the brain, spine, nerves, and muscles.
- Neurologist License to practice in Texas
- Must be able to maintain a consistent and dependable work schedule (8-5 M-F)
- Must have experience working with patients ages 16 and up, individually or with their families, as needed
- Must be an effective communicator, able to easily build and maintain relationships with patients
- Must have a working knowledge of EMR/EHR, highly organized, and an ability to problem-solve
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Salary: extra competitive
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Performance Bonus
- BC or BE (board eligible/board certified)
- M.D. or D.O.
- Specialization: to see patients in an outpatient clinic setting