Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Opportunities
Our client is seeking experienced Advanced Practice Providers (PAs and/or FNPs) to provide excellent quality patient-centered health care in an outpatient primary care setting. We are currently considering candidates with at least 2-3 years of outpatient primary care experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Women’s Health.
Our regional health system is a well-established primary care practice seeking individuals committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community. Our positions qualify for NHSC Scholars, Loan Repayment Program (LRP), and Students to Service (S2S).
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center and Patient Centered Medical Home dedicated to serving our region’s underserved through:
- 15 FM/IM primary care offices plus pediatrics office, OB/GYN office, school based health center program
- 3 dental offices
- 3 in-house pharmacies and 340b pharmacy services
- Integrated Behavioral Health – Psychologists and LCSWs
- Case Management and RN ACO Care Managers
- Community-Based Outreach Department, including Migrant/Seasonal Farm Worker, Infectious Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, etc.
Our providers include: Family Physician, Internist, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrician, OB/GYN, CNM, Dentist, Clinical Pharmacist, Psychologist, and Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
As a Community Health Center, we see everyone – those with NC Medicaid, NC Health Choice, Medicare, private insurance, and the uninsured.
In addition to competitive salary & benefits, we offer:
- Signing bonus and (if applicable) relocation allowance
- Annual CME allowance of up to $3000 & up to 40 hours
- Malpractice insurance covered through Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Closed on major holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution at 2 years
- Professional fees and dues are reimbursed
- As an FQHC with a medical HPSA score of 20, our medical provider positions qualify for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program, S2S, and Scholars. Our NP positions also qualify for NURSE Corps. (Ask us about a potential state high needs service area bonus if you do not need loan repayment.)