Full Time Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician Job in Kennewick, WA
OB/GYN MD/DO opening
Currently seeking an OB/GUN Physician to work in our Pasco, WA Clinic. OB/GYN physician should be comfortable treating women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods; examining patient to ascertain condition and utilizing physical findings, laboratory results, and patient’s statements as diagnostic aids. Physician will be expected to determine and/or prescribe medication or surgery, if indicated; deliver infant and care for mother. OB/GYN should be comfortable performing cesarean section or other surgical procedure as needed.
- Completion of M.D. or D.O. degree from fully accredited medical school.
- Completion of residency program in relevant specialty. Board Certified (preferred) / Board Eligible (if recent residency graduate).
- Current license to practice and DEA.
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian or other languages) a plus (not required).
Our Client Offers
- Market-based salary with quality incentive.
- Relocation assistance.
- Loan repayment possibilities through State & NHSC programs.
- J-1/H-1B Visa Sponsorship.
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement with employer match and sick/vacation paid time off. Generous CME benefits.
- Malpractice/Tail coverage.
- No State Income Tax.