Full Time Occupational Medicine Physician Job in Southern, OR
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTHERN OREGEON!
Our client is seeking a Board-Certified Occupational Health physician to join our team in beautiful Southern Oregon. Occupational Health offers a full range of services including wellness and prevention programs and treatment of on-the-job injuries. Candidates with three to five years of experience in Occupational Health preferred.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of treating Workers Compensation claims, and a strong ability to balance the needs of the patients, the employers and the insurance carriers. This person will act as a liaison for the community, supporting and advocating for the importance of safe practices and healthy choices in the workplace. They will also act as a Medical Review Officer for the clinic’s drug screening program.
· Generous Annual Base Salary of $215,00- 220,000
· Starting year 2: Performance Incentives of up to 16% of base salary
· $50,000 Signing Bonus
· Up to $15,000 in Relocation Assistance
· $5,000 annual CME Allowance
· 240 hours of authorized time off per year (30 days)
· Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
· Excellent Retirement Benefits
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities in a safe, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life