Full Time Orthopaedic Surgery – Spine Physician Assistant Job in Southern, OR
ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY PA OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTHERN OREGON!
Our client is seeking a Physician Assistant to join the Orthopedic Surgery team in beautiful Southern Oregon. The PA will work with a team of 4 Surgeons, 4 PA’s, and an excellent support staff of MA’s, front office staff, and a Practice Manager. A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a PA in Orthopedics is preferred.
Ideal attributes include friendly bedside manner with patients, able to build close working relationship with physician to provide coordinated patient care efforts, thorough with clinical documentation, knowledge in spine care is a plus but not required (however a strong interest in learning spine care and spine techniques would be beneficial).
· Generous Annual Base Salary DOE
· Starting year 2: Performance Incentives of up to $20,000 per year
· Up to $10,000 in Signing Bonus
· Up to $10,000 in Relocation Assistance
· $3,000 annual CME Allowance
· 240 hours of authorized time off per year (30 days)
· Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
· Excellent Retirement Benefits
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities in a safe, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life