Our client is currently seeking a Physician Assistant to join our growing practice. Our PAs enjoy practicing within a variety of Orthopedic Sub-Specialties to include General Ortho, Foot & Ankle, Hand, Total Joints, and Sports Medicine. The practice opportunities include a blend of clinic and hospital/operating room time. The The PA’s enjoy the opportunity to maintain a level of autonomy in their practice while functioning as part of a team.
Our team members live and breathe orthopedics, it’s all we do and we do it well. Join a private practice in which you have the opportunity to put the patient first. Where you can work to provide optimal access to all levels of orthopedic care and provide consistently high service and give patients the best experience possible. In addition to our team environment and quality patient care, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Competitive salary, 401K, Profit sharing, Health, HSA, Dental, Life and AD & D insurances, Short and Long term disability, FSA options, and PTO.
- The Orthopedic department is a very team focused, collaborative group that embraces learning while treating a wide variety of patients.
- The department has 12 Physicians, 8 PAs
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has a background working in Orthopedics, Surgery and Trauma.
- Anticipated work schedule: Days Monday – Friday 40 Hour Work Week
- Clinic Work = 40% Hospital/Surgery Center Work = 60%
- Call Rotation = 1:8
- Estimated Office patients per day = 35 between the PA and the MD
- Estimated procedures per day = 5