Otolaryngologist MD/DO Position
We are looking for an otolaryngologist to be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose. The responsibilities of an otolaryngologist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx.
To be successful as an otolaryngologist, you should demonstrate an ability to work under stressful conditions, be compassionate, and work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Otolaryngologist should have good listening skills, a keen eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
- Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx, and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face, and neck.
- Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, and sinusitis.
- Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
- Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat.
- Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
- A medical degree from accredited program.
- Must have completed an otolaryngology Fellow.
- Must have a medical license in state of California.
Benefits include health, dental vision, 401k, Partnership track and more, new grads encouraged to apply