Full Time Pediatrics Physician MD/DO Opportunity
The Pediatric Physician is a member of the interdisciplinary health care team which functions to meet the objectives of the programs in our facility. The Pediatric Physician will be responsible for providing complete clinical care for all patients under the direction of the Medical Director and by written protocols.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Obtain medical, social, and developmental histories of infants and children extending into young adulthood
Perform physical exams and immunizations on all infant and children patients.
Provide health education and counseling on pediatric services
Completion of all relevant forms including appropriate disability, work restrictions, health status forms, etc.
Management of all acute and chronic illnesses to and above community standards at all times.
Consult with and Refer to appropriate specialist in regards to high risk or complex patients.
Provide consultations to other Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistant
- Required: Active Ohio Medical License (M.D. or D.O.) or in the process of acquiring
- Active DEA License
- Board eligible or board certified in Pediatric
- Preference: Bilingual English/Spanish a plus not required
- Experience: Open to new grads and experienced providers
- We provide Visa sponsorship
- We qualify for state and federal loan repayment
- Only full-time available, will not consider part-time
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- No night or weekend call
- 20-24 patients per day