Pediatrician needed ASAP
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. The pediatrician provides general medicine, growth and development monitoring, and immunization tracking and administering. You will also ease children with chronic conditions and offer support and advice to parents about children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
To be a successful pediatrician, you should be able to provide an accurate diagnosis based solely on visual and auditory indicators for children who cannot communicate effectively. You should also have excellent decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of California.
- Ability to work as team with other health professionals and non-medical personnel.
- Board eligible or certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn or Emergency Medicine.
- If providing subspecialty or specialty services, be board eligible or certified to that specific specialty or fellowship.
- Current documentation of Basic Life Support is required.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read and write English.
- Fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is preferred.
- Fluent in other languages are an asset.
Competitive benefits, including free medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and/or children; and company contribution to 401(k).