Full Time Pediatrics Physician Job in Los Angeles , CA
Pediatric MD or DO Opportunity
The Pediatric Physician is a member of the interdisciplinary health care team which functions to meet the objectives of the programs in our facility. The Pediatric Physician will be responsible for providing complete clinical care for all patients under the direction of the Medical Director and by written protocols.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain medical, social, and developmental histories of infants and children extending into young adulthood
- Perform physical exams and immunizations on all infant and children patients.
- Provide health education and counseling on pediatric services
- Completion of all relevant forms including appropriate disability, work restrictions, health status forms, etc.
- Management of all acute and chronic illnesses to and above community standards at all times.
- Consult with and Refer to appropriate specialist in regards to high risk or complex patients.
- Provide consultations to other Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistant
- Required: Active California Medical License (M.D. or D.O.) or in the process of acquiring
- Active DEA License
- Board eligible or board certified in Family Medicine – Will not consider Internal Medicine physicians
- Scope: Newborns to age 20
- Preference: Bilingual English/Spanish
- Active Medi-Cal providers
- Experience: Open to new grads and experienced providers
- We do not provide Visa sponsorship
- We qualify for state and federal loan repayment
- Only full-time available, will not consider part-time
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- No night or weekend call
- 20-24 patients per day
- Depending on the site EMR (Amazing charts) or only paper charts with electronic prescriptions