Nurse Practitioner Psychiatry (PMHNP Hospitalist)
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner is needed to provide an in-patient and outpatient coverage and be comfortable working in a hospitalist model of care. The Psychiatric NP will have Responsibilities with Psychiatric consults throughout the hospital * Discharge planning and educating * Perform expert psychiatric assessments on hospital patients.
- A mix of inpatient and outpatient (7on / 7off schedule)
- Also looking for PMHNP or PA’s to work outpatient only (4 or 5 day work week)
- Experience on EPIC a plus
- Someone that works well in a team environment where patients come first
- Compensation Includes: Sign On, Competitive Pay, Yearly CME Stipend, Health & Retirement Benefits, Paid Malpractice