Psychiatrist MD/DO Florida
Our client a large FQHC is seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to work in our outpatient clinic setting, full time opportunity M-F. Psychiatrists improve the health status of our market’s medically underserved population and provide superior quality, competitive value and outstanding service and care in mental health. This position provides patient care in mental health and initiates the process for successfully integrated mental health services.
GENERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Doctor of Medicine (M.D./DO) degree in Psychiatry from an educational institution accepted by the Florida Board of Medicine.
- Clear and Active Florida Psychiatrist License as mandated by the Florida Board of Medicine
- Board Certification through the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Active Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license • Current BLS/CPR Certification
- 7+ years of working experience as a Provider in Psychiatry or Mental Health services
- Excellent collaboration skills required for community relationship building
Benefits included but not limited to;
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) for qualified Associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Employer paid life insurance
- Personal leave time
- FTCA malpractice liability coverage