Psychiatrist Opportunity New York
We are looking for a compassionate, experienced psychiatrist to join our medical facility. You will be responsible for assessing patients, diagnosing or ruling out mental disorders, prescribing treatments, and conducting regular follow-up appointments to monitor the patient’s progress.
To be successful as a psychiatrist, you should have a strong passion for helping patients overcome and manage their mental health. Top candidates will be excellent listeners and communicators.
- Assessing patients through interviews, observations, tests, and medical history reviews.
- Diagnosing patients accurately.
- Developing comprehensive treatment plans and prescribing medication as needed.
- Consulting with other medical professionals and psychologists.
- Regularly following up with the patient to check progress and adjust the treatment plan as needed.
- Thoroughly documenting each patient’s diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
- Providing patients with emotional support and strategies to help manage their disorder.
- Researching new developments in psychiatry and mental health.
- BE/BC Psychiatrist and successful completion of psychiatric residency.
- Licensed in the State of NY in good standing
- 1 year clinical experience preferred but will consider new grads
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Paid Time off and more