Full Time Psychiatry Physician Job in Southern, OR
Our client is seeking a Psychiatrist to join a comprehensive health care system that serves 600,000 residents in Southern Oregon and Northern California. Candidates must be MD/DO who is BC/BE in Psychiatry. Leadership experience is also a plus. Our Behavioral Health providers care for people of all ages and from all walks of life who are facing mental health challenges in an environment that is private, relaxing and where patients can feel comfortable and safe.
• Year 1 – Base salary of $276,000
• Year 2 & beyond – Annual performance incentives of up to 16% compensation
• $50,000 signing bonus
• Up to $15,000 relocation assistance
• Up to $5,000 annual CME allowance
• 240 hours authorized time off
• Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-round recreational activities in a safe, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.