Full Time Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Job in Southern, OR
NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Our client is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join the Behavioral Health Team in Southern Oregon and Northern California. This is a fulltime opportunity, managing patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. In fact, the Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit is the only inpatient facility of its kind serving a nine-county region of greater than 600,000 people.
- Generous annual base salary, depending on experience
- Performance Incentives
- Sign on bonus up to $20,000
- Relocation Assistance- Up to $10,000
- Paid time off – 20 days
- $3000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Aggressive retirement package
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-round recreational activities in a safe, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life.