Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join a growing multi-specialty group practice with access to a full-service acute care community hospital in Northeastern Ohio, near Painesville. Patients suffering with chronic pain conditions will now receive expert diagnosis and treatment of autoinflammatory and autoimmune conditions in the convenience of their hometown.
· Type of Job: Full-Time Permanent Position
· Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school in the United States; Foreign Medical Graduates must pass US Medical Licensing Exams (USMLEx3), Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates (ECFTMG) certification followed by enrollment in an approved Residency or Fellowship program.
· Residency: Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine/Rheumatology Program
· Licensure: MD or DO licensed by the Ohio Board of Medical Examiners
· Certifications: Board Certified/Eligible in Internal Medicine/Rheumatology by ABMS; Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by AHA; must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges; must be eligible as a provider for Medicare/Medicaid and other Federal Health programs; meet qualifications to participate in hospital’s programs as it relates to malpractice and other liability coverage.
Experience: New Grads (2024 fellows) and candidates holding an H1B visa will be considered
· Skills: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; ability to use professional approach to problem solving during stressful situations; communication with others that reflects a positive attitude and enthusiasm; behavior that exemplifies organizational philosophy.
· Affiliated with a Nationally Recognized Health System- includes 18 hospitals, 220+ outpatient locations, 6,026 beds and 20 patient centered institutes located throughout the nation; Newsweek ranked No. 2 among the world’s best hospitals in 2019, based on recommendations from medical experts, patient survey results and key quality medical performance indicators.
· Hospital Access – a 234-bed acute care community hospital with full service to the region including 8 outpatient locations, and 5 community-based health centers; approx. 35,000 Emergency Room visits and 4,500 Admissions per year.
· Practice Details- two high volume Internal Medicine Physicians, and Fully Trained Staff; well-defined primary care referral source with service reach of 100,000 patients; fully integrated EMR (EPIC) with hospital and health system, reasonable call
· Salary: Up to $250,000 – $300,000 guaranteed salary for up to 3 years (based on experience) followed by rewarding productivity-based compensation model
· Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision-, wellness-, short- and long-term disability.
· Additional Benefits offered include: 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Signing and Residency Bonuses Negotiable
· Relocation Allowance Negotiable
· Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
· Visa processing Fees (H1B)
· Medical Malpractice Insurance/Tail Coverage
· Education and CME Allowance
· Generous PTO in addition to Holidays