Our client is a leading healthcare institution dedicated to providing exceptional medical care to our community. We are committed to delivering high-quality patient care, fostering innovation, and promoting professional growth and development among our healthcare professionals.
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Rheumatologist to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. As a Rheumatologist, you will diagnose, treat, and manage patients with rheumatic diseases and musculoskeletal disorders. Your expertise will play a critical role in improving the lives of our patients, enhancing our reputation for excellence in healthcare, and contributing to the growth of our organization.
Clinical Assessment: Perform comprehensive assessments of patients with rheumatic diseases, including detailed medical histories, physical examinations, and the interpretation of diagnostic tests.
Diagnosis and Treatment: Accurately diagnose and develop individualized treatment plans for patients with conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus, gout, ankylosing spondylitis, and other autoimmune or inflammatory disorders.
Medication Management: Prescribe and manage appropriate medications, including disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs), biologics, pain management medications, and other therapeutic agents.
Patient Education: Educate patients about their conditions, treatment options, and self-care strategies to improve their quality of life and manage their conditions effectively.
Collaborative Care: Collaborate with multidisciplinary healthcare teams, including physical therapists, occupational therapists, and orthopedic surgeons, to ensure comprehensive care for patients..
- Medical degree (MD or DO) from an accredited institution.
- Board certification or Board Eligible in Rheumatology.
- Licensed in the state of Oregon or ability to attain licensure.
- Commitment to evidence-based practice.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
- Outpatient practice only
- No call coverage
- Established referral network
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities to engage in research and contribute to the advancement of rheumatology.