Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician Avon Florida
We are seeking a provider to work in-patient and out-patient comprehensive primary care services including preventive and health maintenance services, acute and chronic care, clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment as well as primary care consultation with clinical staff and outside specialists.
RESPONSIBILTIES AND PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
- Adhere to disease management protocols, and key clinical pathways, and use them to improve clinical performance. Participate in Collaboratives and health care programs of federal and state governments approved by the Senior Management. Work with QI/RM to ensure compliance with clinical measures.
- Facilitate needed referrals, including social services for patients requiring services
- Participate in staff outreach and off-site health care programs requiring Family Medicine services as requested
- Complete all duties, responsibilities, and competencies in a manner that is appropriate to the age groups to whom care services are being provided.
- Rotate to other CFHC centers as needed to provide coverage.
- Provide off-hours and Saturday clinic coverage as assigned by CMO.
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively with other members of the clinical team. Be supportive of coworkers.
- Education: Residency trained Physician.
- Board Eligible / Certified in Family Practice
- Licensure: Florida License
- DEA Certificate
- Insurability (malpractice)
- Medical staff privileges at appropriate hospital
- BLS certification