Full Time Urgent Care Physician Job in Pasco, WA
Urgent Care MD/DO opening
Currently seeking an Urgent Care Physician to complete our team within our Walk-In Primary Care Clinic in Pasco, WA. The UC Physician sees patients from birth to geriatrics treating a variety of illnesses and performing minor procedures (suturing, splinting, etc.) in an outpatient clinic setting
- Completion of M.D. or D.O. degree from fully accredited medical school.
- Completion of residency program in relevant specialty. Board Certified (preferred) / Board Eligible (if recent residency graduate).
- Current license to practice and DEA.
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian or other languages) a plus (not required).
Our Client Offers
- Market-based salary with quality incentive.
- Relocation assistance.
- Loan repayment possibilities through State & NHSC programs.
- J-1/H-1B Visa Sponsorship.
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement with employer match and sick/vacation paid time off. Generous CME benefits.
- Malpractice/Tail coverage.
- No State Income Tax.