We are looking for a Urologist to join our busy and growing practice. Join a high volume multi-specialty practice with a built in referral base.
Benefits of Working with our Clinic Urological Surgeons
- We are currently a group of 5 urologists and 4 APPs. Each MD has their own RN and then we all share the pool of MAs.
- We run Epic for an EMR and we all work 4 days/week (e.g. you will always have the same day off a week!)
- We are part of a multi-specialty group that includes Gen surg, Radiology, EM, Anes, Ortho, Vascular, CT surg etc – there are ~100 partners in that greater group but each specialty kind of operates in their own silo.
- We have IR and they currently get all the access for our PCNLs (90 percent of the time they leave a wire down the ureter for us which is lovely). Our IR guys will do kidney and prostate embolization but will not do adrenal vein sampling.
- Currently we share call with one of the cross town groups (3 MDs in that group) for weekends and holidays. Thus each MD in our group takes 4-5 weekends per year and one major holiday every other year.
- Please note that our clinic is for profit and thus does not qualify for the PSLF program.
- Our main hospital has 2 Xi robots. We have robot block time on Weds and Thursday currently.
Education, Training & Experience Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologist
- Licensed in the State of Wisconsin or willing to obtain license
- Experience with robotic surgery preferred