Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Urology Physician to join a growing multi-specialty group practice in a Lakefront community, located in Northeastern Ohio. Be part of an outstanding group of physicians with an interest in developing patient-centered outpatient and hospital practices.
• Type of Job: Full-Time Permanent Position
• Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school in the United States; Foreign Medical Graduates must pass US Medical Licensing Exams (USMLEx3), Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates (ECFTMG) certification followed by enrollment in an approved Residency or Fellowship program.
• Residency: Successful completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited Internal Medicine/Urology program.
• Licensure: MD or DO licensed by the Ohio Board of Medical Examiners
• Certifications: Board Certified/Eligible in Urology by ABMS; Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by AHA; must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges; must be eligible as a provider for Medicare/Medicaid and other Federal Health programs; meet qualifications to participate in hospital’s programs as it relates to malpractice and other liability coverage.
Experience: Accepting experienced candidates as well as New Grads (2024 Fellows); H1B Visa candidates
• Skills: Advanced analytical skills regarding evaluation and treatment; ability to use professional approach to solving during stressful situations; communication with others that reflects a positive attitude and enthusiasm; behavior that exemplifies organizational philosophy.
• Affiliated with a Nationally Recognized Health System, which includes 18 hospitals, 220+ outpatient locations, 6,026 beds and 20 patient centered institutes located throughout the nation; Newsweek ranked No. 2 among the world’s best hospitals in 2019, based on recommendations from medical experts, patient survey results and key quality medical performance indicators.
• Partner with Local Hospital – a 234-bed acute care community hospital with full service to the region including 8 outpatient locations, and 5 community-based health centers; 4,500 Admissions per year, approx. 35,000 Emergency Room visits, 4,500 Admissions per year; 8,500 total surgeries/yr- approximately 1000 attributed to Urology; Fully Accredited by Joint Commission with national quality and safety recognition from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades.
• Practice Details- work with an experienced Urologist and an Advanced Practice Provider in addition to a fully trained staff in a high volume office setting ; access to blocked time in OR, reasonable call and a well-defined primary care referral source (60+ providers, 21 of which are primary care), fully integrated EMR (EPIC) and 1:3 call schedule.
• Salary- Guaranteed Salary First and Second Year; Productivity Based Model beginning year 3 with bonus
• Robust Health Benefits Package to include medical, dental, vision-, wellness-, short- and long-term disability.
• Additional Benefits offered include: 401 K, accident insurance, auto and home insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Relocation Allowance and Sign-On Bonus and Real Estate Bonus Negotiable
• Medical School Loan Repayment Negotiable
• Medical Malpractice Insurance to Include Tail Coverage
• Education and CME Allowance