Full Time Family Medicine Physician Job in Dallas, TX
Family/Primary Care Physician Opportunity
Our client is growing! We need our next provider to join our team. We provide medical, dental, and behavioral (counseling) health services to individuals and families.
We are seeking our next Family Practice Physician to join our team through our next phase of growth. Great opportunity for experienced or new grad MD/DO.
Our Clinic hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am-6pm, Fridays 7:30am-1pm. Patients served range in age from 0 to 75+. The Family Practice Physician will be part of an interdisciplinary team of mid-levels and clinical support staff.
We are looking for Family Practice Physician with Community Health Center (CHC)/Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) experience. Board Certified with 3+ years of clinical experience. Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) is most desired.
- Texas Physician License
- Texas Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance License
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate U.S. Dept. of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration
- Board Certification in a primary care field
- Minimum of (3) years primary care experience
- Bi-Lingual (English Spanish) is preferred, not required
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
We follow CDC and evidence-based guidance on keeping everyone safe. All visitors wear masks, and we continue to take temperatures. ALL surfaces are sanitized daily, and we upgraded our HVAC and air sanitizing systems as an added safety measure.