Full Time Pediatrics Physician Job in Los Angeles , CA
Pediatric or Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
The Pediatric Physician is a member of the interdisciplinary health care team which functions to meet the objectives of the programs within the clinic. The Pediatric Physician will be responsible for providing complete clinical care for all patients under the direction of the Medical Director and by written protocols. The Pediatric Physician works in conjunction with the Medical Director in implementing and maintaining quality care programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain medical, social, and developmental histories of infants and children extending into young adulthood
- Perform physical exams and immunizations on all infant and children patients.
- Initiate laboratory exams and studies as indicated.
- Provide health education and counseling on pediatric services
- Completion of all relevant forms including appropriate disability, work restrictions, health status forms, etc.
- Management of all acute and chronic illnesses to and above community standards at all times
- Active California Medical License (M.D. or D.O.) or in the process of acquiring
- Active DEA License
- Board eligible or board certified in Pediatrics or Family Medicine and willing to see Newborns to age 20
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Active Medi-Cal providers
- Experience: Open to new grads and experienced providers
- We do not provide Visa sponsorship
- We qualify for state and federal loan repayment
Permanent Placement Base Rate:
- Board Eligible: $95.00/hour + experience
- Board Certified: $100.00/hour + experience
- Only full-time available, will not consider part-time
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- No night or weekend call
- 20-24 patients per day
- Depending on the site EMR (Amazing charts) or only paper charts with electronic prescriptions